<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Today! I saw: the first real snowfall of the season, a man pushing two empty wheel chairs and carrying a pair of crutches, a group of laughing friends, Melies' Magic Show, a Christmas card from Mom, Isaac's amazing insight to the South, socio-linguists at work, an inherited birthmark on my chest, naked research and procrastination, messy room, slipping on the Library steps, the girl who draws, the girl who loves, the girl with the hair.

If you want to buy me a present, try pretty flowers or jewelery, or a pair of mittens since mine are apparently lost and gone forever but maybe in the back of Laura's car because I keep forgetting to check.

Did I mention procrastination?

My spammer name is Heartbreak F. Veterinarian.
Enter your name to get yours:


Doctor Unheimlich has diagnosed me with
Rebecca G. Dewingitis
Cause:old library books
Symptoms:vomiting, mildly red eye, frequent space alien bursting from stomach
Cure:smoke one and a half cigarettes every day for the rest of your life
Enter your name, for your own diagnosis:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?