<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, December 05, 2005

This is kind of sick: I spent seven hours yesterday and seven hours today in the library. And I still haven't finished the work I need to do by tomorrow. The film paper is done, the ed paper needs editing, and I have to translate my part of the [fote] text. Plus the presentation, which makes me kind of feel like I'm going to puke. BUT, strangely enough, I'm not stressed. At all. Seriously.

Okay, maybe a little when I really think about it and my jaw clenches and my heart beats somewhat faster. My saving grace has been that I've flipped into ultra-sensitive, hyper-aware introvert mode. I snapped out of it a little last night at the Continental Drift party after some tequila and some beer. Today I was back there, though. The time just... escaped. I wouldn't say I was in THE ZONE, though, because I was distracted too easily. (He was wearing these big, yellow headphones like protective gear or something and I feel like I stare at him too much but he appeared out of thin air as I was thinking about it and I was kind of startled and I know he could tell, but all I could think was: are those things holding his ears on?) What did I say about going crazy? Oh, yeah..

Well, before I write anything more incriminating, let me just say that if I haven't returned your phone calls recently, I love you very much and it'll be better soon, and in the mean time I suggest you call in the middle of the night and shout into my answering machine so I have no choice but to pick up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?