<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

The strangest thing! There's a bike outside Maurer and it's the same exact model as mine. Schwinn World Tourist, same color and everything. And it kind of scared me because 1. I didn't remember moving mine outside since Friday and 2. the one out front is all rusty and weird looking and the back reflector was broken off. It was like... the sad ghost of my bike, risen from the grave. The grave? I mean, the bottom of the back starewell. But then I went and checked and mine was right where I left it. The question now is WHO in my building is copying me and my awesome bicycle? And WHO leaves such an awesome bicycle out in the snow???

I owe libraries lots of books and/or money. Sorry libraries. It's people like me who fuck up the system, but when you think about it, it's also people like me who put bread on your meager little table via late fees.

My mom has sent me four Christmas cards already, and left me three phone messages this weekend. I think she might be worried about me. Satisfaction is seeing my name in the bottom right corner of a cover sheet. Therapy is pulling my socks off and eating way too much left-over Chinese food and staring off into space and then playing the same three chords over and over on my guitar. No thinking necessary. Oh, oh, college.

(The yellow ear protectors were there again today, and I'm beginning to think that there is something mysterious going on here.)

And on frustration: AR can suck it if he thinks I'm going to write that hourly a third time. Just because he can't recognize brilliance when it kicks him in the face......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?