<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

It's snowing. Oh, winter.

In ed psych today we watched a French film called Ponette, which it about a small child trying (and mostly failing) to cope with the sudden death of her mother. I'd like to have been able to cry through the whole thing. I wondered if it was just me being overly sensitive, or if anyone else was having similar pangs. I looked around and saw some furrowed brows, but mostly blank stares. I didn't cry. Not once.

Oh, school.

I decided to skip anthro, and on the way back to my room, two or three minutes after the bell, I ran into a friend walking the opposite direction.
M: I wasn't planning on going to class, but then I was like, "Why am I not going to class?"
B: I was planning on going to class, but then I was like, "Why am I going to class?"

Not questioning my reasoning.

Posters around campus tell me that I can Win A Date [Rape] with R.H. Someone even wrote his name and extension on my white board. I decided to leave it there.

What reasoning?

I am pleased with W's progress, even though he gets frustrated. I know how that is. If you hear a slightly out of tune "Greensleves" wavering down the hall, be proud of him for me.

More good news! I'm re-starting my radio show this week! So! If you're on campus, it's 6-8 p.m. Thursday, 90.3 FM, and if you're back on the east coast it's 7-9 (other time zones have to figure it out for yourselves...), and you all can tune in by going to http://www.beloit.edu/~wbcr/index.shtml!!! Seriously, folks. It's going to rock.

TIMES INFINITY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?